Wednesday 7 March 2012

Magazine interview layouts.




I have chosen these images for my research because I looking for different interviews in magazines and how they have been laid out with the images as well. 
The first images is something I would be looking at doing more than the second two because it looks more like a fashion magazine, where as the others look like general magazines with news in them. I like how they show a full body shot then a close up of the woman and have all the writing around her. 
I think this helps me towards my work because it has shown me ways I could present my work, all though I wouldn't use such a harsh background colour. 

I have chosen the second two images for my research because you can see the difference between both types of interviews. The second two have so much more writing than the first one, as the pictures aren't the main focal point they just go along to show who the person is in the interview and who else it involves. 


No comments:

Post a Comment